JR. HUMANE SOCIETY
A member of the United Humanitarians
You Can Help
Donation via a
Secure Paypal form.
Your donation of $35.00 will pay to vaccinate one animal. Thank you!
Your donation of $75.00 will pay to spay or neuter 1 dog/cat. Thank you!
If you'd like to decide how much you'd like to give, please follow this
Any amount is helpful to the animals in care. Thank you!
If you'd rather make a donation in person, please feel free to call our
Frankie at 850-968-3260.
Please keep in mind we are a
All money, food, bedding,
toys ect. go towards the care of the animals.
A HUGE Thank you
The Adair Group
their donation of t-shirts!!
Donating a Thundershirt helps a dog over come their anxiety allowing
a second chance for a lifetime of tummy rubs!
Show your love
through handcrafted jewelry!
We are in need of Qualified Temporary Foster Homes willing to
animal a member of their
family until they can find their forever homes.
e-mail Frankie for volunteer info.
Want to help sponsor a dog?
Frankie to sponsor a new friend for $5.00 a week.
You can still make a HUGE difference!
is a list of ways you can help:
1. Take a dog to the vet.
2. Visit a foster dog and help socialize it.
3. Donate use of your photo copier.
4. Dog sit for someone that fosters dogs.
5. Help clean water bowls and food dishes.
6. Build a dog house and donate it.
7. Let people know about the great pets we have for adoption.
8. Donate your services or time - raking, fence repair, kennel
cleaning, printing services, screen printing, advertising, etc.
9. Help wash & groom foster dogs.
10. Donate old towels and blankets.
11. Pick up an extra bag of dog /cat food next time you go shopping
& donate it.
12. Have a neighbor or friend that seems to always be giving away free
puppies/kittens? Let them know about our spay/neuter program.
13. Buying Fido or Fluffy a new bed or crate? Donate your old pet items.
14. Donate $5.00 a month or a gift certificate to Wal-mart or Petsmart.
under $5 you can donate:
1. Dog shampoo.
2. A ream of paper.
3. Paper towels.
4. Clorox cleanup/lysol wipes.
5. Hand sanitizer.
6. A leash or collar.
7. A litter box.
8. A dog brush.
9. Doggie treats.
10. A toy.
we really need:
1. Dog food.
2. Cat food.
3. Cat litter.
4. Heart worm preventative.
5. Flea preventative.
6. Food and water dishes.
7. Postage Stamps
8. Puppy/Kitty Formula
9. Collars (Size small and medium)
10. Leashes all sizes and colors.
You can visit and adopt our
available cats and kittens at Petsmart on Davis Hwy in Pensacola. For
more info about our available cats, please call Frankie at 850-968-3260.